Care comes in many shapes and forms. You probably work with growth at a VC-backed healthtech startup or at a network of clinics providing patient care and are looking to get more patients in the door.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’ve experimented with popular patient-driving channels such as referrals and digital search marketing but it isn’t working like you wanted it to, or it’s very expensive
- You are looking for systematic and predictable hockey stick growth but you feel stuck and only get random spikes here and there
- You’re not sure which digital marketing channels get the best CAC right now compared to at scale later
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Hi, I’m Aske, and I help tech founders and growth employees in the healthtech industry attract more patients online without it costing an arm and a leg.
- Your investors leaving you alone because your team is dominating growth
- Having more demand than you know what to do with
- Good CAC and a clear path to acquiring the next thousands of patients
You’ve probably raised funding and need to deploy the capital where it will grow the business the most, but you’ve found it hard to get relevant insights specifically for your startup as most of the advice out there doesn’t quite translate to the healthtech industry and patient care.